The Universe - Forum of Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Universe! Here you'll find the hub to forums about anything from gaming to mental health support - all on one website! (WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Welcome, roleplayers!

Mordred
    Mordred
    Admin

Welcome, roleplayers! Empty Welcome, roleplayers!

Post by Mordred Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Before I move on, I would like to make it clear that this forum is not for actually roleplaying. It is just a means of posting a roleplay ad to try and find a new partner(s) who you may then roleplay with off-site such as through email, etc. It doesn't matter to us what you want to roleplay about since once you're off-site, you're no longer in our hands but rather in the hands of another entity such as Google, etc. Just keep in mind that if your roleplay could be considered as mature for either sexual content or other reasons, then please mark it as so.

Here is the template for your ad which you can just copy and paste. Everything on this template will be optional with the exception of things marked with a *.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Name*: (Either your real name or your username)

Contact*: (If you don't want to give out your email here, then state that you want interested people to PM you instead for your email)

Will there be mature content*:

Long-term or short-term:

Fandom or original:

What am I looking for in a partner:

What kind of roleplay am I interested in:

What am I looking for in characters:

Do I have anything that I do not want in a roleplay*:

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:50 am